Precision's portfolio extends from as far north as Lynnwood, to as far south as Tacoma. From Class A high and mid-rises, to suburban garden-style properties - we cover it all. Our team of experts have completed over 50 lease-ups through the years. That kind of experience and knowledge is extremely valuable to many of the developers and clients we work with.
Precision has an in-depth understanding of the local market and submarkets and applies that knowledge to maximize your investment. We work closely with developers, vendors, and contractors, to deliver the highest quality of pre-development and lease-up services to your door.
We invite you to view and inquire about our most recent lease-ups:
Shangri La Apartments located in Bothell, Washington is a beautiful 5 story, 88-unit mid- rise community built in 2013. Shangri La occupancy began in late February and the property was stabilized 4 months later in early June, 2013.
Altitude Apartments, located in Renton, Washington was built in 2015 and consists of 120 units, separated into two buildings. Phase 1 opened in April of 2015 and successfully leased- up 4 months later. Phase 2 was scheduled to open in July, but was impacted by construction delays and did not open until September, 2015.
Core83, located in the heart of lively Redmond, Washington, was built in 2016. This gorgeous building consists of 120 units and 5-stories. Occupancy began in April and stabilization was reached 4 months later in July, making it the fastest lease-up in Redmond’s history.
Edge Apartments, located in Redmond, Washington, opened its doors in 2020. This beautiful 6-story, 100-unit building sits adjacent to Core83. Pre-leasing began in November 2019.
Pre-Development services include, but are not limited to:
· Analysis of target resident demographics
· Unit mix review and recommendations
· Competitive market analysis
· Amenity and building consultation
· Branding strategy and signage recommendations
· Review of interior design to make recommendations based on market assessment
· Collaboration on furniture, fixtures, and equipment
· Recommendation of unit finishes and floor plans
· Building systems operations including trash/recycling plan, package and parcel management options, security recommendations, storage and concierge services
· Collaboration on operating supplies and equipment review (amenity areas, common areas, model units, guest suites)